Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Windows error ?

What if you have a windows error that you cannot figure out or you cannot get rid of? You can search the internet with the error and see if you get any tips or results. You can also type your error in Microsoft's database, but sometimes you get way too many results back that you have to weed through. I recommend this forum Tech Support Forum
as a place to go to get help. Its free and these guys and gals no their stuff and can help you. So, if you have a problem shoot on over there and register and make a post.

I hope this info helps. Until next time have a good day.

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I used to visit yahoo answers for support. Though sometimes it is a bit useless when I receive very fast answers.

I find your blog informative and helpful too.

Karl

Timothy Scheiman said...

Thanks Karl I am glad you find it useful. That was my main goal in making this blog to help others with their computers.