Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Family PC?

If you have a PC that everyone in the family uses make sure you setup individual login and passwords. It would also be a good idea to get software to monitor your children's activities online. Restrict your childs online activities. Don't take for granted your child knows what he or she is doing. They may know how to get around on a PC better than you do but you need to educate yourself so that you know as much as your child or more. Computers are not always safe to use cause a child can give out information or be subject to predators online. What would be a great learning experience for your child could turn into a nightmare. We must take responsibility for what our children do or learn on the internet. Computers are a great tool for learning, education, and fun but they can also be dangerous if used wrong. I cannot stress this enough besides the possibility of your child picking up some malicious software that can destroy all your data thay can open themselves up to be hurt by those who prey on children. I would be remiss if I did not discuss this amongst my readers. The last thing I would never want to see happen is my readers to be harmed in anyway on the internet. Lets help keep the internet safe for all.

I hope this info is useful. Until next time have a very nice day.

Tim

No comments: